How to import used Bus from Japan
- Step 01: You will select a Bus from our stock list.
- Step 02: You will Send us stock number of your interested Bus.
- Step 03: We’ll send you confirmation by Email that your interested Bus is still available.
- Step 04: You will send your full name, full address and telephone number by E-mail.
- Step 05: We’ll then issue proforma invoice with our account details.
- Step 06: You will send payment by wire transfer to our Japanese Bank.
- Step 07: After confirmation of payment by our Bank, we’ll send official e-receipt to you by Email.
- Step 08: The Bus will go to our inspection department for final inspection. This will take five (5) working days.
- Step 09: After inspection, the Bus will be transported to nearest sea port in Japan.
- Step 10: Our shipping agent will send the Bus with first available ship to your port.
- Step 11: After sailing of ship from Japan, we’ll send you original bill of lading and other shipping documents by Fedex speed courier.
- Step 12: Shipping company’s office address and telephone number in your city will be printed in Bill of Lading. You can contact the shipping company by phone or can visit their office for more information and the delivery of Bus.
Japanese Used Bus Exporter